Fri, Mar 15|
The Ides of March Progressive Cocktail Crawl
Join your progressive friends for our first St. James Cocktail Crawl. Visit each home on the list for a different beverage experience.
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2019, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Various Homes, St James, NC 28461, USA
About The Event
Come out of hiding and join us for your first chance to meet and mingle with like-minded progressives, some of whom you never knew existed in our community. Loosen up and speak your mind! Everyone will be assigned to a first stop location. Each individual should plan to bring an hors d’oeuvres to leave at your first house. Each dish should be big enough to feed between 6 and 8 people. Dishes you leave will be placed in a box near the front door of the house for pickup on the following day. After your first house feel free to roam as you wish. Here are your hosts:
If your home is in the GOLD section of the map, start here:
Host # 1:
Gail & Christine Neffinger
3663 Bridgewater Dr.
If your home is in the GREEN section of the map, start here:
Marcia & Larry Gelman
3808 Ridgecrest Dr.
If your home is in the RED section of the map, start here:
Jeff & Jools Zalles
3615 Players Club Dr.
If your home is in the PURPLE section of the map, start here:
Sue & Forest Duncan
2762 Little Leaf Trail
• To meet as many progressives as possible, guests should go in different directions after their first house.
• Carpool if you can. To post a carpool request, go to the Forum page on the SJ Progressives website and select Help Wanted. Then click on Create New Post. You will receive an email alert if there is a response.
• Each house will serve two cocktails made from a different base liquor. If you prefer beer or wine, feel free to bring your own.
• Don't park too close to mail boxes. They have been casualties of parties in the past.
• Take photos to post on the website. To upload, go the the Forum page and select Photos. Then click on Create New Post. Be sure to add a caption.
With over 100 tickets issued, it's going to be a great evening!